ProForm: They offer home-based training and sells fitness machines
Staying fit and doing exercise every day helps many people lose weight, stay healthy, and reduce the risk of many diseases. Regular exercising minimizes an individual’s risk of developing many diseases like high blood pressure, heart diseases, obesity, type 2 diabetes, and many others.
Exercising can help your body maintain a healthy weight, and it also helps a person age well. You can stay happy and fit by doing some exercise daily. Whether you are doing a walk or going to the gym to do exercise, maintaining your routine and doing exercise every day is so important.
Some benefits of Exercise
There are many advantages of doing exercise, and some of them are below:
- Exercise can help you to control your body weight.
- Doing exercise reduces the risk of heart problems.
- It improves your mood and well-being.
- Workout helps you keep learning new things, thinking, and sharpening your judgment skills as you age.
- Exercise also helps a person to quit smoking and other bad habits.
- It helps your body to manage insulin levels and your blood sugar level.
What do you know about ProForm Company?
Life is hectic, but you should always take out time for exercise. ProForm is a fitness company founded by Scott Watterson in 1977. This company offers home-based training sessions to its clients and also sells different gym equipment.
ProForm design easy workouts to help its customers stay fit & healthy. Their main aim is to make its customer’s life pro by their workout sessions. They want their customers to find full strength in them and to follow a healthy lifestyle.
The company sells world-famous treadmills having several features and designs. Fitness lovers from all over the world love their treadmills and other machines. Recently, ProForm has also launched a complete range of elliptical machines, weight benches, bikes, and many more exercise machines. All of their devices offer the most effective workouts in gyms and at home.
The company’s primary aim is to satisfy its customers by fulfilling all their needs by providing high-quality products. They also treat their customers with respect and patience. Their customer support team helps you to find the best product that suits you.
Products ProForm provide
ProForm company is offering many different products to its customers. On their official website (www.proform.com), they have arranged their products in various categories and sub-categories to ease their visitors. Their products include:
- Fitness Mirror
- HIIT Trainers
ProForm’s Sub-categories include:
- Pro: PFTL15820 Pro 9000, PFTL12820 Pro 2000
- Carbon: PFTL99920 Carbon T10, PFTL87720 Carbob T7
- City: PFTL28820 City L6
- Carbon Series: PFEL59920 Carbon E7, PFEL55920 Carbon EL, PFEL57920 Carbon EX
- HIIT Trainer Series: PFEL09920 Carbon HIIT H7, PFEL01420 Pro HIIT H14
- Pro Series: PFEL31016 Pro 9.9, PFEL41320 Pro E14
- Hybrid Series: PFEL03717 Hybrid Trainer XT
- Rower Strength Series: PFRW58118 750R Rower, PFRW98120 Pro R10 Rower
- Strength series: PFBE39520 Carbon Foldable Wall Rack, PFBE19720 Carbon Strength Adjustable Bench, PFSAW2514 12.5 lb. Adjustable Dumbbell Set, PFRT Resistance Tubes, Levels 1–3
- Fitness Mirror: Vue
What services do ProForm Offer?
The company offers many unique services to its customers, and some of them are below:
In case you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, then you need not worry. You can return your order within thirty (30) days of your delivery date. For returning an order, you must request a company for a return.
ProForm does not provide a refund for any delivery or shipping costs that you paid after receiving your order because of the weight and size of its products. All the return orders will include a return shipping fee of $250.
The returning order should be in its original or sellable condition. It should not be overused, damaged, or tears.
If the returning order is damaged or defective, the company may charge additional costs for any damage, accidents, or incorrect assembly. If the returning order has missing parts, then the company will also charge a restocking fee.
The shipping policy of the company is also excellent. Every non-UPS shipments need a client’s sign, and the shipping organization will call the customer before delivering their product at their doorstep. In case you are busy and did not attend the call, the company will make three attempts to reach you; after that, they will return the product to ProForm’s warehouse. Besides this, return shipping and a 10 percent restocking cost will apply.
ProForm is presently using Old Dominion, MXG Group, Last Mile Home, Demar Logistics, NVC Logistics, UPS Freight, and NonStopDelivery as their shipping services.
The company willingly listens to all of your complaints, and they immediately try to solve them. In case you are not satisfied with your order, or you have any other issue, contact their customer support team at [email protected] & they will get back to you with a solution.
Deals & Discounts
The company offers many deals and discounts occasionally. So you can get your favorite fitness equipment at discounted prices.
How to reach the company?
You can reach the company in so many ways. The simplest way is to visit their official website (www.proform.com) and then place your order by adding your favorite products to your cart. Then you have to follow the procedure to ship your order to your address. You can also follow the company on their social media pages for their latest collections and promotions. The social media pages include:
- Facebook: ProForm
- Twitter: ProForm
- Instagram: proform
- Pinterest: Proform
- Youtube: ProForm
You can quickly contact the company for any queries. The contact information of the company is below:
- Contact Number: 1-888-742-0128 (Available 24/6 from Mon 6am – Sat 10pm MST)
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Live Chat: Available 24/6 from Mon 6 am – Sat 10 pm MST
Order Tracking Team
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Live Chat: Mon–Fri: 8 am–5 pm, MT
iFit Support Team
- Email Address iFit support: [email protected]
- Contact Number: 1-866-608-1798 (Mon–Fri: 8am–5pm, MT)
Account Support Team
- Email Address Account Support: [email protected]
- Contact Number: 1-844-838-6620 (Mon–Fri: 8am–5pm, MT)
Media Relations Team
- Email address: [email protected]
Extended Service Plans Team
- Contact Number for free price quote:1-877-677-3838 (Mon–Fri: 7am–5pm, MT)
- Contact Number for requesting a service: 1-866-538-6117 (Mon–Fri: 7am–5pm, MT)
- Email Address: [email protected]
Billing & Return Team
- Contact Number: 1-866-896-9777 (Mon–Fri: 8am–5pm, MT)
- Email Address return: [email protected] (Mon–Fri: 8 am–5 pm, MT)
- Email Address Billing: [email protected] (Mon–Fri: 8 am–5 pm, MT)
ProForm’s Customer Service
You can ask questions from its customer service team by simply clicking on the “Customer service” option located on the company’s Contact Us page.
A Quick Wrap-Up
Exercising daily and taking care of your health and weight is very important. A healthy weight and active routine can save you from many diseases like blood pressure, sugar, heart problems, and many more. ProForm is a company for fitness lovers. They sell many exercise equipment and also conduct a home-based training session. You can follow their workouts at any time and any place according to your convenience. Their treadmills are world-famous and contain many features. Their equipment range is so durable and budget-friendly.
ProForm’s main aim is to satisfy its customers by fulfilling their fitness requirements. We will suggest you do complete research before buying a particular product. Before purchasing anything online, it is essential to read all the reviews of people. By reading online reviews, you know about the quality, services, and many things regarding the company and the products. So after buying a product from ProForm, you should also write a review about it so that people can learn from your experience.